Introduction to Wendy the Wild Wolf Wiki
Wendy the Wild Wolf
The series follows a red wolf named Wendy as she sets off on an adventure deep in the woods.
The first in a series of Wendy the Wild Wolf adventures was released in the fall of 2017/ spring 2018.
The Wendy the Wild Wolf Paradox Theory
WARNING this section may contain spoilers!
1. IF Wendy did not find the book, would the story book still have existed?
2. IF the book in the story did not exist would the book that tells the story still be the same?
3. AS Wendy IS in the book, if Wendy destroyed the book, would Wendy still be in the book?
4. IF the book and note were not left for Wendy to find, would the end of the story still have existed?
5. IF the book got destroyed, would Wendy still have a story for the girls and boys?
6. AT THE END of the story it reads: 'remember this book must not be destroyed!' but if the book were destroyed, would that mean that there would be no story to begin with?
According to Wizzkid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df_Qsj45f_M&t=6s), the author of the story uses the following paradoxical theories: Bertrand Russell's Barber Paradox; The Bootstrap; and Causal Loop Paradoxes.
Wendy the Wild Wolf 2
The second in the series of Wendy the Wild Wolf adventures is due for release in spring 2019.
Pages created so far
|Fun and Games||General Discussion||Lion of the Woods|
|New on Wikia starter pages||News and Announcements|
|Questions and Answers||The Wendy the Wild Wolf Paradox Theory||Wendy the Wild Wolf Wiki|